Why Do We Have Small Groups?
Jesus said that he came “in order that you might have life — life in all its fullness” (John 10:10 GNT) and we believe the best place for this to happen is in “small groups.”
Why are Small Groups Important?
- God Himself lives in eternal community. (Genesis 1:26)
- Jesus gave us an example of living in community through His relationship with the twelve disciples.
- Early church believers continued this example of community. (Acts 2:42-47)
- Life change in Christ happens best in the context of relationships. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Community guards against isolation. (Proverbs 18:1)
Join a Small Group Today
Below are different types of small groups.
We have various types of groups throughout the year:
- Life Stage, Gender Specific, and Age Specific Groups
- Study Groups
- Support/Recovery/Care Groups
- Shared Interest Activity Group
Click on the images and check out the groups.
We'd love to help you find a group to join, so contact us if you need help.
“The more isolated a person is, the more destructive will be the power of sin over him, and the more deeply he becomes involved in it, the more disastrous is his isolation.”