Why Do We Have Small Groups?
Jesus said that he came “in order that you might have life — life in all its fullness” (John 10:10 GNT) and we believe the best place for this to happen is in “small groups.”
Why are Small Groups Important?
- God Himself lives in eternal community. (Genesis 1:26)
- Jesus gave us an example of living in community through His relationship with the twelve disciples.
- Early church believers continued this example of community. (Acts 2:42-47)
- Life change in Christ happens best in the context of relationships. (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Community guards against isolation. (Proverbs 18:1)
Join a Small Group Today
Below are different types of small groups.
We have various types of groups throughout the year:
- Life Stage, Gender Specific, and Age Specific Groups
- Study Groups
- Support/Recovery/Care Groups
- Shared Interest Activity Group
Click on the images and check out the groups.
We'd love to help you find a group to join, so contact us if you need help.
“The more isolated a person is, the more destructive will be the power of sin over him, and the more deeply he becomes involved in it, the more disastrous is his isolation.”
Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Life Together